- What information do we collect about you?
- How do we collect information about you?
- How do we use your personal information?
- What are your rights as a user of our site?
- Do we share your personal information?
- How do we respect children’s privacy?
- Will you ever transfer my information?
- How do we protect your information?
What information does Dailypips.com.ng collect about you?
Dailypips.com.ng collects information about site visitors and members in different ways.
Information You Provide
We may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register with our site, access various content or features, register for contests or sweepstakes, submit comments and other content, order products, apply for a job, or directly contact us with questions or feedback.
- Display name, username and email address,
- Stories, comments, and photos shared in our forums or through commenting systems,
- Communication preferences,
- Search queries
The information you provide may include Personal Information. Please be aware, that by posting information to forums or social networking facilities available via our site, you will be making this information available to the public. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself.
Information Automatically Collected
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the site (“Usage Information”), including:
- Device Information, including but not limited to unique device identifiers, screens resolutions, browser types, browser language and operating systems,
- IP addresses, which is the number assigned to an Internet connected device such as a tablet or smartphone,
- Geolocation information, including but not limited to your Internet provider or host,
- Sites you visited before visiting our site,
- Pages you view and links you click on within our site,
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies,
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded,
- Local storage information (including personal information), collected from and stored locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5), which allows for data to be stored on a browser even after the browser has been closed and the reopened, and application data caches, which allow for data to be stored on your device, enabling an application to run without an Internet connection and to load content faster.
Other than username, email addresses, and IP addresses provided at your discretion, we don’t generally collect any other forms of “personally identifying information”.
Dailypips.com.ng does not buy or otherwise receive data about you from data brokers.
How does Dailypips.com.ng collect data about you?
Dailypips.com.ng collects data when you use or browse the site, whether you use the site using a web browser on your own computer, tablet or mobile devices. We Use IP Addresses, Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies to automatically collect usage information
Your Web browser or email application automatically provides your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) to other computers with which you communicate over the Internet, so that they know where to send you information.
We receive an IP address each time you view one of our Web pages, because the browser automatically reports it to us. We also may store the IP address when you register with Dailypips.com.ng, post a message, or buy something from us.
We may use IP addresses for various purposes, including:
- Diagnosing service or technology problems.
- Assessing and maintaining system security.
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising or content.
- Studying how people use our site and how we can improve it.
- Reporting to advertisers about aggregate, but not individual, information derived from IP addresses.
How do we protect your information?
Using magic, of course! Just kidding.
We encrypt your information using SSL and require the use of VPNs and, in some instances, multi-factor authentication to gain access to company systems or service provider systems used to operate our site. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, as well as restrict access to personal information to a limited set of company employees or service providers that are subject to the obligation of strict confidentiality as relates to that information, and who will be subject to discipline, including termination, if they violate that obligation.
You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting our support team at email@example.com